Monday, August 03, 2009

Foreign Born Totally Freel Your Groove, Man

Foreign Born are a Los Angeles-based indie rock group, whose lush, island tunes will make you feel like catching a wave across Rainbow beach, where the sun is a volleyball and the clouds are made of snow-cone.

They're also funky dressers, equally inspired by the '60s and their own imaginations:

All photos (c) Kate Bracaglia for Phrequency.com.
Do not use without permission.





Nothing says summer like nature-inspired patterns and a little old-school psychedelia!

.

4 comments:

Birk-G said...

Hi,

my name is Birk and my hobby is the photography.

Since 2 month I have a blog, where I show the style of Hannover (Germany). You can find it under fashiononstreet.de

Your blog looks very good, so I have put it on my blogroll. Can you do the same, please?

Many thanks und cheers from Germany,
Birk

ps: I have sent you this message to your email-adress one week ago

Kate Bracaglia said...

Cool! We added you too - thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

I set up Yahoo mobile, and now, the emails for that account appear to be going only to my iPhone and my Webmail, but no copies are going to my Mail server on my Apple laptop. Can you help me fix the settings?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

fashion shoes said...

Christian Louboutin Sneaker is a good choice for you or as gift to your friends,in the exquisite design show the unique style.The design could make your feet breathe freely and more fashional. http://www.clsneakersmall.com
Christian Louboutin Sneakers Louis Hi-Top Gold Spikes Leather Green
Christian Louboutin Sneakers Louis Hi-Top Spikes Leather Black
Christian Louboutin Sneakers Louis Pik Pik Mens High Top Leather Black